2019 Year in Review
We are a few days late, but it doesn't mean it's any less true! Here is our year in review we wanted to share with all of you.
- What started out as a resume builder in college has now turned into full-time jobs! We (Jordan and Ben) now work on our dream every single day out of our office in downtown Salt Lake City.
- We partnered with 15 great retailers to offer our shirts in storefronts around the region. Here is a list.
- We expanded our product mix to include stain-resistant neckties and patterned shirts. Both, thanks to you all, did better than expected!
- The environment and our planet matters to us, so we decided to do something to help! We partnered with you to remove thousands of plastic bottles from our oceans and waterways by manufacturing our products out of recycled polyester.
- We added a stain-repellent coating to all of our products to improve their performance and increase their lifespan.
Those are just a few of the incredible highlights we've had in this memorable and special year. Simply put, thank you for enabling us to pursue our dream every single day. We are even more excited about the things we have planned to share with you for 2020!